Saturday, February 2, 2008

Music!!!

We have finally figured out how to add our music to our blogs! Hurray! "Eighth Wonder of the World" is a song I wrote about my husband last year. He is my Mr. Darcy without Pemberly:)

Singing about faith and family is my passion. I hope you enjoy this song. Since the arrival of three Ipods to our home with a Belkin recorder, we are able to record from our living room...a bit rough...but then we will be able to share our music with not only our local community but with other family members and with friends around the globe!

The Burnham Bros. Band plan to have a few songs up and running this coming week on their blog. Our singer is down with the stomach flu. Prayers please...
Blessings and enjoy,
Marianne

3 comments:

Diane said...

Wow, Marianne! Beautiful. We can't wait to hear those Brothers.

Praying for good health to return!

Marianne Elizabeth said...

Thank you, Diane:) I plan to put some religious songs I wrote up for the Lenten season sometime in the next week or two.

If you go to Youtube and in the search window type in
Burnham Bros. Band a "Rough Vocal Session" will come up it gives you a taste of one of their originals "Skipping Stones"
Blessings,
marianne

Leonie said...

Lovely - can't wait to hear more!