What is my 4 year old's drink of choice? Tea of course! No more hot chocolate, no more cold milk..."All I want when I wake up in the morning is tea, Mommy!" ...So tea it is:)
We used to have tea when we were kids. My sister would serve it but it was always very bland tasting at the tea parties. It almost tasted like...air...
O.K., Pete. I know why ALL the kids are drinking tea. It has milk and sugar in it!...Loaded. I'll have to pull back on the sugar. I don't want them getting teeth like Queen Elizabeth I. So, now I've confessed. And poor you. Tea tasting like air?!!!
3 comments:
My youngest has always loved tea. :-)
We used to have tea when we were kids. My sister would serve it but it was always very bland tasting at the tea parties. It almost tasted like...air...
O.K., Pete. I know why ALL the kids are drinking tea.
It has milk and sugar in it!...Loaded. I'll have to pull back on the sugar. I don't want them getting teeth like Queen Elizabeth I. So, now I've confessed. And poor you. Tea tasting like air?!!!
Post a Comment