Please click the "peach" colored bar to the right,where you will find the song, Psalm 4. I wrote this song last year and I just love this Psalm for everyday life because it encourages us to trust in the Lord. From this Psalm was born Catholic Moonlight in Vermont. For it is in those quiet peaceful times in the middle of the night that the Lord calls us to prayer.
Here are the lovely words to Psalm 4 that King David wrote so eloquently:
Psalm 4
Trust in the Lord
"Know that the Lord works wonders for the faithful.
The Lord hears me when I call out.
Upon your beds, ponder in silence
Offer a fitting sacrifice. Upon your
beds ponder in silence.
Trust in the Lord.
You have given my heart great joy.
In peace shall I lie down and sleep.
You have given my heart great joy.
Trust in the Lord."
Marianne Mabile Burnham
2 comments:
Beautiful Marianne...
how did you get your music to post to your blog?
We posted music with Hypster and an MP3 file. BTW, I love your blog. I LOVE THE IMITATION OF CHRIST too!
Post a Comment