Tuesday, September 9, 2008

About Our Family Blog

Our blog is now exclusively private. ( I hope you do not mind having to sign in!)  We just did not feel comfortable  letting just anybody read about our family and what we are doing here.  I am really excited though to have you, dear friends and family, as our only readers.  This is my journal really, and it will so freeing to write a little more candidly.  

I see my family infrequently and my friends rarely.  But you are ALL so special to us!  As we go through this journey (especially with the Burnham Bros.) it is such a comfort to have your support!  Thank you so much Sue for showing up with your family at the "Green" festival.  It meant so much to us.  ... Sending hugs...  Dear Billy, Michelle, and Amanda, we love you guys and we appreciate your always being there for us. Sarah, Hannah, Dalton, and Peter to see you all at "Green" was a breath of fresh air.  Thank you for taking the time to come!   And for all of those who didn't make it, you were there with us in spirit!  AND we have not forgotten all the things that you have done for us in the past!

If I have forgotten someone to include for the blog,  just pop me their email. (Louisiana crew?)
Thanks!
Marianne

 

No comments: