Yesterday, WE went to the Champlain Valley Exposition and spent the day at the fair grounds. At 6:30 p.m. Alex and Andre escorted their friends Sarah, Hannah, and Caroline into the Jonas Brothers last show of their "Burnin' Up" tour. Our other three children SO wanted to be inside the grand stand...but tickets sold out! I SO wanted to be in there watching too! Through the fence we COULD get a peek at the stage and the sea of people attending the concert.
View from the ferris wheel...
moment the Jonas Brothers come onto the stage...(me...I had goose bumps)



Forrest on Daddy's shoulders...
Forrest and Molly watching the show on a stack of crates...
This was definitely the highlight of the day for me. We could see the show on the big screen and it was...let me tell you...TREMENDOUS!!! Forrest brought tears to my eyes...He said, " Oh, Mom, I would LOVE to sing on a stage like that!" "Yeah", I said, "Wouldn't that be something..." :)
No comments:
Post a Comment