Here are some photos to give you an idea of what a day is like for us in New York. Wish you all could experience this with us...but...maybe a virtual tour will work:)
Off to the studio...this is a half hour walk and this is just around the corner from where we are staying...
A really stunning view from Andy and his family's home...
Yesterday was the 5th day in the recording studio for the boys and what an amazing job the boys did on their vocals! It was a day of celebration, a day of hard work, a time, I think, that the boys will remember. After all, it is the journey that is the most important and most satisfying of all life experiences. We have an amazing team here in NYC and this week has shown the fruits of it.
Want my opionion on the new song "Head Spin"? It's the best of their songs yet...and...REALLY fun! The boys will be working hard the next few weeks getting ready for their gig at Maple Street on October 4th and plan to add "Head Spin" to their setlist.
A word about the production company:
We met with them Wednesday and they wanted to film the next day. We opted for a few weeks from now where they will film the boys here in NYC going on a shopping spree, meeting with a publicist, recording in the studio, and then they will swing back to Vermont with us to catch a glimpse of our family and our daily tasks there.
I filmed like crazy this week and I can't wait to share some of the footage with our family and friends (The big 7 at White Tail Run). Mom and Dad, you have a disc coming at ya!
This morning we will be heading back to Vermont for a family gathering. It has been a family tradition...The Great Fall Feast...we call it. Grandma and Aunt Joyce are on that one! I have LOVED this NYC trip. The only thing that could have made it better would have been to have our girls there. I MISS THEM!
Now it's back to "real life" for a few weeks. I gotta tell ya, I love our "real life"...it makes the "fake life" all the more sweeter :)
2 comments:
What a busy time! I bet the girls are going to be so glad to see you - almost as happy as you will be to see them! :) It looks like everyone had a good and productive time, but I'm betting you'll all be glad to get back to "real life" for awhile. :)
~Jenny
Yes, Jenny! Relieved to be at home and now I am going to be photographing fall leaves. it is gorgeous here and our dog looks like he's never had an accident! The two grandma's did a great job of holding down the fort here...
The girls were so excited! Lily was a great help and Molly was very helpful too!
Now it's off to writing lesson plans and getting back into the full swing of school.
Marianne
Post a Comment