Friday, September 19, 2008

That Was Then...This is Now...

That was then...


This is now...
                                               Alex (16), Andre (15), Forrest (12)

The boys will be in NYC from September 21st until September 27th.  They will be doing 5 days of studio time plus we will be attending meetings regarding their future career.  One of the meetings will involve an Emmy nominated production company out of NYC.  They have done productions for HBO, VH1, MTV, Noggin, and for all major television  networks.  This meeting will occur on Monday morning.  We are committing a Novena to The Holy Family regarding all of these matters.  Please join us in this novena and if you cannot,  at least a little prayer for them would be much appreciated.  They have really been working hard these past weeks and are very excited about this trip.  We have been blessed thus far with lovely people to work with.  
A side note about this production company...they are interested in producing shows with wholesome entertainment for the family and loved the boys' performances on Youtube.

I will be in and out of NYC throughout the week.  I will be posting photos throughout the trip here on our family blog :)

Thank you dear family and friends for your support!
Love,
Marianne

1 comment:

Neuropoet said...

I might not manage the novena, but I'll be offering up prayers as I can! I hope everything goes smoothly - may God go with you!

Blessings and prayers,
~Jenny